Nov 30, 2007

Try This Recipe is now Paajaka.com

My dear friends,

I have launched a new website www.paajaka.com and transferred all the contents of http://trythisrecipe.blogspot.com to the new portal.

PAAJAKA in spoken sanskrit means 'A special Kitchen Utensil'. The utensils we use to cook becomes the special utensil of that recipe. There is one more reason I chose this name. Sri Madhwacharya was born in a hamlet near Udupi and the place is called 'Paajaka Kshetra'.

Thank you for all the support that you have been giving me. Henceforth, all new posts will be in www.paajaka.com. You can email me at mythreyee at paajaka dot com

Best wishes and warm regards from,

Mythreyee.


9 comments:

FH said...

I will change it Myth, great name!:))
I am on break for 2 weeks, will see you then. Enjoy the new site.

Anonymous said...

Love your new site. It must have been a lot of work to set up. It looks terrific!

btw, I love the music you play on your site. I listened to it for ages. Can you let me know what it is? I think I need to get it....

VegeYum

Mythreyee said...

Asha: Thanks. Have a wonderful time. See after 2 weeks.

Vegeyum: Thanks. I downloaded the music in cooltoad.com. Search for Ustad Ali Akbhar Khan's and you will find. The exact file name is 02-RaagMadhmadSarang. Hope this will help.

Linda said...

Congratulations on your new blog home, Mythreyee! Paajaka is a lovely name. Look forward to lots more of your great recipes! :)

Raks said...

I am regular visitor of ur site ...looking forward for the recipes with new blog!!

Mythreyee said...

linda and raks: Thanks a lot.

Seena said...

Mythreyi,
this looks great!
Congrats..!

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

I never knew that you listen to KhanSahib. wow! wonderful! good, good, good.

btw, this site looks really good.

Mythreyee said...

Thanks! Seena, Thanks! Vivek.