Dec 30, 2006

Happy New Year - 2007


A very Happy and Prosperous New Year To all of you and your family.

2006 was a wonderful year for me. I made a lot of friends through this Blog and at this time, I want to thank everyone who took time to convey their Comments/Feedback. The Sweet Words are sure a Big Encouragement to me. I also extend my thanks to everyone who visit my site. Special thanks to my Friends and Relatives for sharing their secret recipes with me. Many thanks to fellow blogger buddies who share their version of recipes and making it available to everyone.

I am very delighted to announce that this blog 'Try This Recipe' is 50 Recipe Posts old. I started active blogging only from early october of 2006, and I am very happy that this site has been visited more than 7,000 times with up to 16,000 page views.

Once again, thank you for all the support and encouragement and I Wish you all a very very happy new year 2007. I hope to find more friends the coming year too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mythreyee, thanks for the wishes...hey you and your family have a wonderful year..may your wishes come true...take care and have fun

TNL said...

My best wishes for you and your family for the new year! Many thanks to you for sharing your recipes with all of us!

Cheers,Trupti

Anonymous said...

Wishing peace, health, and happiness in 2007 and always. Happy New year to you and your family !

Nidhi said...

Thanks a lot for the wishes..

Here's Wishing you a very Happy New Year Mythreyee. May God bless you and your family with all the happy things in this coming year.

Cheers, Nidhi.

Mythreyee said...

Thankyou everyone for your Wishes and Blessings.

Vini K said...

Hi Mythreyee,

Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year!

Mythreyee said...

thanks everyone and wish you once again a wonderful year to come.