Aug 17, 2007

I am back

Hello Friends, I am back. I had a lovely time in India. Very relaxing though it was a little hectic now and then. I am slowly getting back to the routine here. I have learnt a lot of new, interesting and easy recipes from my mom. Will be posting one by one from next week onwards.

I visited Chennai's new mall 'Citi Center', watched 'Shivaji' in one of the premium theaters - Sathyam, visited Bangalore, hanged out in Forum Mall in Koramangala and all the more had Good Food in India. My daughter loved this trip as she had many people to attend to her and pamper her.

See you all next week with new recipes. Till then, will check out all the wonderful recipes that were posted during my absence.

7 comments:

FH said...

Hi Myth, welcome back.Trip sounds great,looks like you have had lot of fun!:))
Keep blogging now.I am at the beach right now,will be home next week.See you then.
Regional cuisines of India,is hosted by me(for K'taka state)this month from 26th,hope you send me some authentic Karnataka recipes!:)

Mythreyee said...

Hi Asha, thanks! and yes I had a wonderful trip. Will surely participate in the roundup. have a nice time at the beach.

Unknown said...

Hi Mythreyee,
Welcome back to the blog.Have been trying all ur recipes.
Waiting for u to post new ones.

Richa said...

hey, welcome back!

Menu Today said...

Hi Mythreyee,
Welcome back!!! Looking forward for more recipes:-)

Richa said...

hey something awaits u over at my blog

Mythreyee said...

Gowri, Richa and MT: Thanks and yes, I had a lovely and unforgettable trip.